Magazine content description
Tretji dan is a Christian magazine of spirituality and culture that deals with a series of questions that are important to the open and contemplative individual. The purpose of the magazine is to broaden the readers' knowledge, exercise their mind, and challenge some prejudices! The concept of the magazine, which contains complex and longer articles, is intentionally formed as a challenge to the contemporary people: do their reading abilities stop with short articles from an average newspaper or can they focus and read through a more difficult text that carries a strong message?
Tretji dan is divided into many thematic sections and features topics that are relevant for the wider society. It is provocative and delivers a clear message. Every issue has a central topic, for example dogma and ideology, gnosis and new age, addiction, ecology, sacral art, and others. Apart from the changing central section, the magazine is divided into several regular sections ranging from history, to psychology, law, sociology, philosophy, theology, ethics, spirituality and literature, prose and poetry.
- Publisher: Društvo SKAM – Skupnost katoliške mladine
- Representative: Marta Habe, predsednica
- Address: Jurčičev trg 2
- Post office: 1000 Ljubljana
- Country: Slovenija
- Telephone: +386 1 426 84 77
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.drustvo-skam.si
- Executive editor: Aleš Maver
- First issue: 1985
- ISSN for printed version: 1318-1238
- COBISS.SI-ID: 15485184
- Website: http://www.drustvo-skam.si/td/