Magazine content description
The Praznine magazine deals with theoretical discourse about space, its design and perception. It represents a younger generation of Slovenian architects, artists, philosophers, creators, and everybody else interested in critical evaluation and analysis of architectural, artistic, and other practices that influence modern spaces. The society and the magazine were created in 2011 by students and graduates of Faculty of Architecture in Ljubljana.
With time, they expanded their scope of activities and now they cooperate with numerous writers, editors and colleagues from the fields of architecture, philosophy, art, design, humanities, graphic design and social sciences. In 2014 the society created an imprint called Drugi prostori. It is dedicated to longer original texts and translations of articles about the theory of space and art. Since 2015 Praznine is published in Slovenian and English language.
- Publisher: Umetniško izobraževalno društvo Praznine
- Representative: Katarina Čakš, predsednica
- Address: Topniška ulica 33
- Post office: 1000 Ljubljana
- Country: Slovenija
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.praznine.si/
- First issue: 2011
- ISSN for printed version: 2232-4216
- COBISS.SI-ID: 257585920
- Website: http://www.praznine.si